|You may find yourself asking a few questions when you’re feeling UNHAPPY, DOWN, UNFULFILLED, EMPTY, OR BLAH, like:
• Why am I experiencing these feelings?
• Why is this happening to me?
• Is there a reason I am going through this pain?
• How can I feel better?
Sometimes life can be very painful. But if you can learn from that experience of pain, it can help you heal your life.
Now I have a few questions of my own to ask you:
• Is it possible that there may be a message coming from your unhappiness?
• Could there actually be a purpose behind your pain?
• Have you ever thought that your unhappiness may actually be a gift to you in some way?
For every pain, there is a purpose. I believe whenever you are faced with pain in your life, it is a good idea to take a good look at what is happening so you can discover the message the pain is trying to tell you. Although it is not easy to see it right now, there is a purpose for your feeling of unhappiness or depression. Often, it is stopping you in your tracks to have you assess where you can make changes – to your situation in life, or even just to your perspective or outlook.
Whenever you experience something painful, there are 3 important steps to take:
1. Pause and reflect.
2. Ask yourself good questions.
3. Stay open to discover the message your pain is trying to tell you.
If you are ready to move forward in learning to truly love yourself so you can create new possibilities for your life, you may apply for a Complimentary 1:1 Discovery Session with me. Please send an Email to email@example.com using the key words “Complimentary Discovery Session” in the subject line. I will be in touch with you to schedule an appointment. During our time together, we will explore how Embrace The Inner You may serve you as you identify your next steps in learning to love yourself so you can create a more fulfilling life.